Call our toll free hotline:Who Answers?
Choosing the Best Luxury Hydrocodone Rehab Centers for Yourself or a Loved One
According to the Centers for Disease Control, prescription drug abuse and overdose are rapidly becoming an epidemic in the United States. Hydrocodone is one such prescription drug. More and more people are becoming addicted to this and other opiates. Addiction often leads to overdose and could cause death. These are just a few of the reasons why getting help is so important.
If you or a loved one needs help, it might be time to look into a rehab facility. Luxury rehabs are a great option for those who need the personal service and attention that they have to offer. Choosing between all of the different rehab centers can be confusing, but when armed with a little bit of information, you can make the choice that is right for you.
Why Hydrocodone Rehab?
Hydrocodone is a highly addictive opiate pain medication. Many people who use this drug regularly become addicted to it. Most people choose Hydrocodone rehab because of the severity of the opiate withdrawal symptoms. These symptoms are:
- abdominal cramping,
- muscle aches and pains,
- runny nose, and
- watery eyes.
These withdrawal symptoms are severe enough to make you think that there is something seriously wrong. Rehab and the medical care associated with it can prevent or help to alleviate some of these symptoms.
Other reasons why you might choose treatment for a Hydrocodone addiction are:
- You have tried to quit on your own and failed,
- You go into withdrawal when you stop taking Hydrocodone,
- Your tolerance level to Hydrocodone is increasing drastically,
- You are tired of being dependent on the drug,
- You have overdosed on Hydrocodone and rehab was recommended by hospital personnel, and
- Your friends and family recommend that you go to rehab for your addiction.
Everyone has his or her own reasons for going into rehab. Hydrocodone rehab treatment has one of the highest success rates when it comes to getting off the drug and not relapsing.
What types of Rehabs are Available?
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, there are many treatments available but there are three main types of rehabs available. Which you choose depends on your level of addiction and your individual preferences. The three basic types of rehab are:
- Inpatient rehab – this is residential treatment. The facility provides meals, a place to sleep, and all other medical care while you are there. Everything you need is there on site. There are of course advantages and disadvantages of inpatient rehab.
o The advantages are:
- You are away from your triggers,
- You are less likely to relapse,
- You have access to 24 hour medical and psychological care,
- You are part of a group, and
- You can share your experiences with others that have similar issues,
o The disadvantages of inpatient rehab are:
- You are away from your friends and family,
- You will have to take off school or work for treatment,
- You might have a difficult time adjusting to the outside world after rehab, and
- It is costly.
- Outpatient rehab – outpatient rehab is not residential. You go to the rehab center to receive treatment. These visits are often daily, monthly, or weekly. The staff will help you schedule each session. Some people attend outpatient rehab for several hours a day to complete all appointments at one time. As with anything, there are advantages and disadvantages of outpatient rehab.
o The advantages of outpatient rehab:
- You stay at home,
- It is not as restrictive as inpatient rehab,
- You have the support of your family and friends,
- You do not have to miss work or school to attend rehab, and
- There are more treatment options because you are not limited to what the individual rehab facility offers.
o The disadvantages of outpatient rehab:
- It is easier to relapse,
- You are close to your triggers,
- You have to go to the sessions on time, every day, and
- You do not always have the support of other people in your situation.
- Combination rehab – Like the name says combination rehab is a combination of inpatient and outpatient treatment. You usually start in inpatient treatment. Once you are physically off the Hydrocodone, you are released into outpatient treatment for counseling and other services.
What are the Standard Treatments for Hydrocodone Addiction?
Some of the standard treatments for Hydrocodone addiction are:
- Medication Replacement Therapy – Doctors prescribe medications like methadone or Suboxone to help you through the withdrawal then taper you off it to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- Medication Maintenance Therapy – Doctors prescribe medications like methadone or Suboxone to help with both chronic pain and withdrawal. Instead of tapering off, doctors stabilize the dosage. You remain on the replacement drug until you and your doctor decide it is no longer needed and then taper off.
- Counseling – both individual and group counseling are an important part of Hydrocodone rehab. These two types of counseling help you to discover the cause of the addiction, formulate a way to avoid triggers, and help with the issues that the addiction caused.
These are the three standard treatments for Hydrocodone addition. Almost all rehab facilities offer them in some form or another.
What other Treatments are there in Luxury Rehab?
Most luxury rehabs do not only treat one problem. There are many things that luxury rehabs help with including:
- Co-occurring drug abuse – multiple addictions occurring at the same time. Many people are addicted to more than just Hydrocodone. Some of the other substance abuse problems that occur with Hydrocodone abuse are:
o Ecstasy, and
o Many others.
- Mental Illness caused by substance abuse – Hydrocodone abuse may cause:
o mood disorders, and
o personality disorders.
- The cause of the drug use – the root cause of the drug use such as:
o Underlying mental illness,
o Previously diagnosed mental illness,
o Chronic pain,
o Acute pain, and
o Other mental and physical disorders.
Most luxury rehabs do not only focus on the substance abuse problem, the also help to treat the cause. They have staff doctors, mental health counselors, and holistic practitioners on site to treat all of your needs.
How Much Does Luxury Hydrocodone Rehab Cost?
The cost of luxury Hydrocodone rehab depends on the type of rehab you choose. Most luxury rehabs cost between a few thousand dollars a day and over one hundred thousand dollars a month. It all depends on the individual rehab. The cost can vary greatly which is why it is important to speak with a financial counselor before going into the rehab.
Fortunately, many insurance companies are now covering both inpatient and outpatient Hydrocodone rehab. It is always best to speak with your insurance company to see if all or part of your treatment is covered. The financial counselors at the rehab will be able to help you with any forms or other obligations you might have when filing for insurance.
There are also government programs and other forms of financial assistance for rehab. Depending on your financial status, you might be eligible for a number of these programs. There are also job related rehab benefits for certain professions.
Financial counselors can also help you with a payment plan and the different payment options. Most luxury rehabs have several ways to pay.
How to Choose a Luxury Rehab
No matter what type of treatment you choose, there is a luxury rehab to accommodate it. In order to choose the best luxury rehab for you there are a few questions you need to ask. These questions are:
- What type of treatment does the luxury rehab in question offer?
- What is the staff to client ratio?
- What is the facility’s success rate?
- What is its relapse rate?
- What amenities does it offer?
- Do they take your insurance?
- Are there any programs to help with cost?
- What does is the total program cost?
- What does the total program cost include?
All of these questions are very important when it comes to your treatment. If you choose to pay for a luxury rehab, make sure that it has all of the things that you want. Some rehabs have ala care amenities such as swimming pools and spas, while others are more basic.
If you need help choosing a luxury Hydrocodone rehab, give us a call at: 800-721-8114. We can help you find the luxury rehab that works best for you and fits within your budget.