Call our toll free hotline:Who Answers?
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, approximately one million people in the United States use cocaine. Out of that, one million there are around three hundred and fifty thousand who use crack cocaine. Although there has been a decline in cocaine use in general over the last few years, crack cocaine is still a very dangerous problem. It is a highly addictive crystalline form of cocaine.
It is said that because of the dopamine rush caused by crack cocaine, it is possible to become addicted after only one use. This makes crack one of the most dangerous addictive drugs on the black market today. Fortunately, there are treatment centers that can help. A popular choice for crack rehab is a luxury crack cocaine treatment center.
What are the Signs of Crack Cocaine Addiction?
There are several signs that appear when you or someone you love is suffering from crack addiction. These signs are:
- overly excited or irrational behavior,
- mood swings,
- unexplained violent behavior,
- denial of the drug use,
- loss of pleasure in things that were previously pleasurable, and
Although many of these signs are similar to other illnesses and drug addictions, they are all usually present when someone is addicted to crack cocaine. If you or someone you love is exhibiting several of these signs it is very important to seek treatment for the addiction as soon as possible.
How do you know you Need Crack Rehab?
Most people who think they might benefit from crack cocaine rehab are probably in need of it. There are several signs that the addiction has gone too far and you need help as soon as possible.
- if you have been treated for overdose on cocaine or crack cocaine,
- if you have another illness that interferes with being able to recover from addiction,
- if you lost your job due to your crack addiction,
- if you lost your home due to the drug,
- continuing to use the drug despite the negative consequences,
- failed attempts at rehab and other treatments,
- failure to quit on your own,
- if you are in danger of losing your family due to the addiction, and
- if you are doing things that are out of character in order to feed the addition, this includes:
o prostitution for money to buy crack cocaine or for crack cocaine itself,
o stealing from friends and family,
o dealing crack cocaine to support your habit,
o engaging in high risk sex or behaviors, and
o irrationally or intentionally hurting those that you love who question your addiction.
All of these are signs that you are very addicted to crack cocaine and should seek help for your addiction.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab Centers
Most luxury rehab centers come in two types. These two types are inpatient and outpatient rehab. These two types are very similar in the services they offer and the level of care. They differ in how these services are received.
Inpatient rehab is a residential treatment. This means that you stay at the rehab while you are in treatment. Some of the services an inpatient treatment center provides:
- medication associated with treatment,
- medication for any chronic condition you were diagnosed with before you checked into the rehab,
- medical care while you are in rehab,
- treatment for mental illnesses and other conditions that coincide with treatment of an addiction, and
- individual and group counseling.
Like all things, inpatient treatment has both advantages and disadvantages. The advantages of inpatient treatment are:
- you receive intensive direct care,
- there are fewer distractions,
- you are isolated from your normal environment,
- you have a place to stay while you are in treatment,
- there is 24 hour medical and mental health support,
- you are closely monitored for dangerous symptoms or reactions,
- you cannot use drugs while you are in the rehab, and
- you have peer support and will meet others like you.
The disadvantages of inpatient rehab may include:
- you are isolated from your friends and family who are often a primary support network,
- you cannot care for your family while you are in treatment,
- you are not allowed to leave, so you will miss work or school for the length of time you are in treatment.
- it can be costly, and
- some people do not do well when they are in a restricted environment.
Outpatient rehab is the type of rehab where you go to a center daily, weekly, or monthly to receive treatment. The type and timing of treatment you receive depends on your exact issues. Most outpatient rehabs provide:
- individual and group counseling,
- medication for existing illnesses if it involves the drug addiction treatment,
- medical evaluation and treatment of underlying illnesses if you are not already under a physicians care,
- medication replacement or medication assisted treatment, and
- mental health treatment appropriate for any issues you might have.
The advantages to outpatient rehab are:
- you can still go to work or school while in treatment,
- the schedule varies depending on your needs and other obligations,
- if your family needs you at home, you can be there,
- you have your friends and family for support,
- you can come and go as you please,
- it is a lot less restrictive than inpatient care, and
- the appointments are sometimes flexible.
The disadvantages of outpatient care are:
- it can get expensive,
- it is easier to relapse when you are in outpatient care,
- you will be exposed to the triggers that caused your drug use to begin with,
- it is not appropriate for people who are homeless or come from a violent home,
- you have to attend the sessions which might be far away, and
- the frequency of sessions might not be practical for some people.
Although inpatient care is slightly more successful than outpatient care, they are both offer the same basic services. Both inpatient and outpatient care can also be luxury care.
What Does Luxury Rehab Cost?
The cost of luxury rehab depends on the services it offers and the type of rehab. Inpatient rehab is generally paid all at once while outpatient rehab is paid for at the time of service. The amount of services the rehab offers has the most impact on price. Some of the luxury services that are offered are:
- exercise programs and personal trainers,
- high tech treatment options,
- gourmet chefs and meals,
- private rooms and bathrooms,
- picturesque views,
- lower staff to patient ratios,
- alternative therapies,
- herbal treatments,
- massage and yoga,
- sauna and spa facilities, and
- more personalized approaches to treatments.
Luxury rehabs offer many more services and treatments depending on the individual rehab. If you are interested in a particular service or style of treatment it is a good idea to ask the treatment center before you enter treatment.
What Can Be Treated in Luxury Rehab Centers?
Luxury rehab centers are capable of treating all manner of addictions. Most luxury rehabs focus on treating drug addiction but are also capable of treating the cause and consequences of drug addiction as well. Some of the conditions and addictions luxury rehabs frequently treat are:
- mental illnesses associated with addiction,
- co-occurring addictions,
- co-occurring health issues such as:
o chronic pain,
o ADHD, and
- addictions to behaviors and things such as:
o food addictions,
o shopping addictions,
o theft addictions,
o sex addictions, and
o gambling addictions.
Most luxury addiction centers treat the whole person rather than just the addiction. They focus on the cause and consequences of addiction rather than a single aspect. If you are curious whether a luxury rehab treats a specific condition in addition to addiction, just ask.
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, a combination of treatments often work the best for crack cocaine addiction. With all of the choices available, choosing a luxury crack cocaine rehab center for you or someone you love can be extremely confusing. You can have your questions answered by calling us at 800-721-8114. We can help you decide which of the hundreds of options are right for you.