Call our toll free hotline:Who Answers?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, the abuse of prescription drugs is on the rise and is contributing to a drastic increase in the number of emergency room visits related to overdose. One of the most common drugs associated with this is diazepam. Diazepam is a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety, insomnia, muscle spasms, and seizures.
Diazepam is usually only prescribed for short term use, because patients become dependent in as little as four weeks. One of the best ways to treat this dependence or addiction is a luxury rehabilitation center. There are a number of factors that you should know when choosing the best luxury diazepam rehab center for yourself or a loved one.
Signs that You or Someone You Love is Addicted to Diazepam
Since diazepam is a prescription drug, many people fail to recognize the signs that they are addicted. In addition, diazepam works by lowering brain activity. The signs of diazepam addition, according to the New South Wales Government Health Department, are:
- Tolerance- This is when a user stops getting the same effect from the prescribed dosage, and begins increasing the dosage to maintain the desired effect. If this is not specifically prescribed by a doctor, it is a sign of addiction.
- Withdrawal when stopping diazepam use- Withdrawal comes with its own set of symptoms, including:
o Jitteriness or hyperactivity,
o Muscle tension,
o Muscle spasms, and
- Financial problems- Drug addictions are expensive, and many addicts have problems financially that they may try to ameliorate with theft, or by borrowing from friends or family.
- Physical changes- This can include sudden weight changes or a deterioration of their physical appearance.
- Behavioral changes- Unusual mood swings, changes in friends or hobbies, and a drop in work or school performance are all indicative of diazepam addiction.
- Psychological symptoms- This could involve changes in personality, a lack of motivation, and unusual episodes of fear, anger, and paranoia.
- Drug seeking behaviors- There are a number of behaviors that indicate an addict seeking diazepam. These include:
o Doctor shopping, where the user contacts and/or visits multiple doctors to receive more diazepam,
o Thinking about diazepam to the point that it interferes with work, school, or personal relationships,
o Obtaining, or looking for ways to obtain diazepam illegally from either a street dealer, family, or friends,
o Inventing symptoms or medical issues in order to get diazepam, and
o Becoming angry or impatient when a medical provider questions their need for diazepam.
- Getting into trouble- This can include fights at school, DUI arrests, or other legal problems.
If you or someone you love is exhibiting these signs, diazepam addiction is a very real possibility. However, this addiction is treatable, and many people have had success recovering from diazepam addiction with the help of luxury rehab centers.
Who Does Luxury Diazepam Rehab Help?
If you or someone you love is addicted to diazepam chances are you need treatment from a diazepam rehab center. There are specific things to ask yourself when deciding if you need this type of rehab. These questions are:
- Does your life feel out of control because of diazepam dependence?
- Are you doing things that are out of character because of the addiction?
- Are your family and friends questioning your diazepam use?
- Are you having issues with your job or school work because of your diazepam use?
- If your dependence on diazepam interfering with your relationships?
- Do you go into withdrawal when you stop using diazepam?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a luxury diazepam rehab center may be right for you. Luxury rehabs are perhaps the best option in treating diazepam addiction for the following reasons:
- They offer a wide range of treatment options so there is a better chance of recovery. Some of these options are:
o Holistic therapies, such as herbal medicine, meditation, and hypnosis,
o Art therapies, like sculpture and painting,
o Massage therapy, and
o Animal therapy.
- Luxury rehabs offer more comfortable surroundings and facilities than traditional rehabs. Some of these are,
o Picturesque locations,
o Large, richly appointed rooms,
o Gourmet meals,
o Swimming pools and spas,
o Personal assistants,
o Cutting edge medicines,
o Personal trainers, and
o High tech facilities.
- Different staffing procedures than traditional rehabs. Some of these are:
o Higher quality staff,
o Lower client to staff ratio, and
o Doctors available 24 hours a day.
In short, luxury diazepam rehab helps everyone that needs it. The important thing is to seek help as soon as possible, in order to get your life back on track.
Luxury Inpatient versus Luxury Outpatient
There are two main types of luxury diazepam rehabs. These are inpatient and outpatient. While they both offer many of the benefits listed above, there are some things that set them apart from one another. It is important to know and understand these differences, when selecting which option you will pursue.
- Inpatient rehabs are residential centers, meaning you eat and sleep at the facility while receiving treatment. This keeps you removed from environmental triggers and the pressures of home, so you can concentrate completely on ending the addiction. The only drawback to inpatient rehab facilities is that you have to take time away from school, family, and work to attend one. Once you enter the facility for treatment, you cannot leave until you, your doctor, and your counselors agree that you are ready. If you choose to leave anyway, you may have to start the program over again.
- Outpatient rehabs are different. They require you to return to the facility on a regular basis. Usually daily or weekly for the first month, and then weekly or monthly until your treatment program is completed. This allows you to continue with work or school while you are in treatment. There is a disadvantage to this. Namely, the fact that you are still exposed to the stressors that may have led to your addiction in the first place.
Some people are better suited for inpatient rehabs, while others are suited more for outpatient rehabs. Choosing the option that is right for you can greatly improve your chances of successful recovery, and is best achieved by consulting with your doctor, and weighing all options carefully.
How Much Does Luxury Rehab Cost?
The financial cost of luxury diazepam rehabs can range anywhere from three thousand dollars a day to hundreds of thousands of dollars for the complete program. This may seem daunting, but there are ways to manage that price. The best thing to do before entering into a luxury rehab is to speak with the rehab’s financial counselor. They can help you understand what financial assistance options are available to you. Some of these options may include:
- Insurance benefits– Many insurance carriers now offer coverage for addiction treatment. They may cover part, or all of your treatment, and the financial counselors can help you figure out what is covered and how to apply for benefits.
- Financial assistance– Most luxury rehabs offer private financial assistance to patients in need. These programs are only accessible through the individual diazepam rehab facility. The financial counselor will be able to tell you if that option is available at your chosen facility.
- Government assistance– These programs usually apply to traditional rehab facilities, but there are circumstances where luxury rehabs are included. A financial counselor can help you determine if you qualify, and help you with the necessary forms.
- Payment plans– Many luxury rehabs offer a variety of payment plans for patients.
All of these options are meant to help you focus on getting well, and not on how you are going to pay for it.
Other Issues Treated in Luxury Rehab
One of the best benefits of attending a luxury diazepam rehab program is that you are far more likely to be treated for other issues at the same time, particularly any physical or mental health issues that may have contributed to your addiction. For instance, if you were originally prescribed Valium to treat anxiety, and became addicted, the luxury rehab program would include treatment for your anxiety alongside treatment for your addiction. This makes a relapse much less likely, and further promotes your successful rehabilitation.
If you are ready to start looking for a luxury diazepam rehab, or have any additional questions, please call 800-721-8114, and speak to one of our counselors. Don’t try to do it alone Benzodiazepine withdrawal can be deadly. We can help.